Affiliated Trade Associations and Partners — Kombucha Brewers International (KBI)
KBI is a non-profit [501 (C) (6)] trade association representing the Kombucha Tea bottled beverage category globally.
KBI strives to promote, protect and enhance the overall well-being of the industry by creating an open line of communication between brewers, consumers and regulators while advancing our industry through advocacy, education, research, and modern legislation.
Core Values & Beliefs
At Kombucha Brewers International we believe in:
- Providing stewardship for 2,000 years of brewing history.
- Building a community of brewers and brewing enthusiasts to provide them with a unified voice.
- Improving the economic health of Kombucha brewers.
- Educating consumers about the diversity, flavors and quality of kombucha.
- Promoting ethical and legal trade practices.
- Building relationships and collaborating with our industry partners.
- Fostering transparency within our own organization.
- Closing the loop — engaging in sustainable business practices that benefit both people and the planet.
- Vigorously defending our industry.
What We Do
- Set standards and best practices for the industry.
- Protect our industry through grassroots lobbying & pioneering research.
- Create educational materials for retailers, restaurateurs and consumers.
- Serve as ambassador for kombucha to the public.
- Provide a member forum for networking, brewing resources and industry-related news.
- Provide members with unique exhibition and distribution opportunities.
- Connect members to resources from our affiliates - bottling, labels, packaging, tea, and more.
- Over 90% of all bottled kombucha on store shelves and on tap today are represented.
- Top 5 Kombucha brands are KBI members
- 230+ Brewery Members & 60 Affiliate Members