BevTech Presenter Toolkit for Affiliated Trade Associations
Affiliated Trade Associations can promote the organization and highlight its relationship with ISBT.
Checklist — Please keep these things in mind as you prepare your presentation. (Critical items are in bold red. Other items are general suggestions to make your presentation as meaningful and clear as possible.)
- ISBT Template — All presentations shall be on ISBT PowerPoint Template (available below), preferably widescreen.
- Antitrust — Content must not have info that violates ISBT Antitrust Policy (available below), including but not limited to pricing, rebates, discounts, profit margin, production volume, sales, capacity, inventory, input costs, market share / allocation, and agreements to restrict competition.
- Logos — Can use logos in presentations outside of first and last pages, but they should be minimized where possible.
- Not Sales-Focused — Presentation shall not be sales focused or a sales pitch.
- Brand Usage — Logos on equipment, brand names in the presentation, etc. should be blurred out or removed. Presenter contact information – including your logo and company information – is acceptable as an introductory slide after your title slide and as a final / conclusion slide in the presentation.
- Technical Focus — Presentation shall be focused on the technical aspect of the topic.
- Readability — Appropriate amount of slides for allocated time, with clear text of an appropriate font size and clear images
- Sources Listed — All referenced data should list source(s)
All speakers must use the ISBT PowerPoint template.
If you uploaded your presentation, bio, abstract, and headshot using the same email address with which you are logged in, then click here to see what you've already uploaded and make any updates. Please contact the ISBT Office if you have any difficulty.