BevTech Presenter Toolkit for Brand Owners
Brand Owners can promote processes, systems, or programs developed in-house that the brand owner uses. Mentioning external services and providers must be avoided. If a service from an external provider is important to the presentation, a description of the service shall be used to provide context.
Checklist — Please keep these things in mind as you prepare your presentation. (Critical items are in bold red. Other items are general suggestions to make your presentation as meaningful and clear as possible.)
- ISBT Template — All presentations shall be on ISBT PowerPoint Template (available below), preferably widescreen
- Antitrust — Content must not have info that violates ISBT Antitrust Policy (available below), including but not limited to pricing, rebates, discounts, profit margin, production volume, sales, capacity, inventory, input costs, market share / allocation, and agreements to restrict competition.
- Logos — Can use logos in presentations outside of first and last pages, but they should be minimized where possible.
- Not Sales-Focused — Presentation shall not be sales focused or a sales pitch. Can promote systems or programs used, but they should be minimized where possible.
- Brand Usage — Logos on equipment, brand names in the presentation, etc. should be blurred out or removed. Presenter contact information, including your logo and company information, is acceptable as an introductory slide after your title slide and as a final / conclusion slide in the presentation.
- Technical Focus — Presentation shall be focused on the technical aspect of the topic.
- Readability — Appropriate number of slides for allocated time, with clear text and images of an appropriate font size
- Sources Listed — All referenced data should list source(s)
All speakers must use the ISBT PowerPoint template.
If you uploaded your presentation, bio, abstract, and headshot using the same email address with which you are logged in, then click here to see what you've already uploaded and make any updates. Please contact the ISBT Office if you have any difficulty.