BevTech® 2022 — Call for Papers
ISBT's 68th Annual Meeting
May 2 - 4, 2022
Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco
Frisco, Texas, USA
Do you have what it takes?
Are you a leader in the beverage industry? Do you have innovation that can be shared? Is your technology worthy of a presentation at the Premier Beverage Industry event? If yes, then read on.
We are looking for interesting presentations with heavy focus on Sustainability, Digitalization, and Industry & Quality 4.0.
This year ISBT is accepting proposals for presentations. Each proposal will be evaluated and reviewed by industry subject matter experts for technical merit, industry significance, and innovation. BevTech 2022 will take place in person May 2-4 at the Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco in Frisco, Texas, USA.
Please keep these things in mind as you propose your presentation.
- Technical Focus — Presentation shall be focused on the technical aspect of the topic.
- Not Sales Focused — Presentation shall not be sales focused or a sales pitch.
- Antitrust — Content must not have info that violates ISBT's Antitrust Policy (please refer to the Antitrust Policy and Q&A on the Members Only page). This includes but is not limited to a prohibition on pricing, rebates, discounts, profit margin, production volume, sales, capacity, inventory, input costs, market share / allocation, and agreements to restrict competition.
- Brand Usage — Use of brands in text or pictures is prohibited.
- Length — Typical presentation time will be 30 minutes, which includes 5 minutes for Q&A.
Proposals that are of a more specific nature (i.e., closely aligned with a specific Technical Committee) should be proposed within the appropriate Technical Committee.
All proposals are due by October 1. To be considered, please provide the following information via email to
- Speaker's Name
- Presentation Title
- Speaker Bio
If you have what it takes to present, send your proposal to be considered as a presenter at the most prestigious event in the Beverage Industry.